This is a call from The Hive Artists’ Hub for artists of any discipline to submit 2 to 6 pieces of work in any medium for an exhibition entitled Curiosities.
- Each piece must not exceed a maximum of 12 inches in any direction.
- The theme is Curiosities.
- Artists mailing their pieces must include return envelope or package and postage. Mailed submissions must be postmarked. Anything received postmarked later than the submission deadline will be returned to sender.
- Pieces must be ready to hang or display.
- Pieces can be for sale. Price must be provided by the artists at time of submission. The Hive collects a 40% commission on all sales, and will be using 50% of its proceeds from this exhibition to provide subsidized art classes for children.
- The Hive Artists’ Hub Society reserved the right to accept or refuse pieces.
Submission fee: $10 for The Hive Artists’ Hub Society Membership (receive 10% off on art supplies at Medicine Hat College bookstore and other Hive benefits) + $5 for administration = $15
Please make cheques payable to: The Hive Artists’ Hub Society
Artwork, completed application form, and submission fee must be submitted on or before 4:00 PM March 15, 2012 to The Hive Artists’ Hub 569 2nd Street SE, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 0C5.
Curiosities_Group submission Application Form (reserved for school groups, classes and organized artists’ co-ops and collectives)
For more information please call 403-504-5371 or email email@example.com